Handbook of Developing Effective Websites

Handbook of Developing Effective Websites: A Project Manager's Guide


Today I will give you e-book wonderful

Yes, this is the book that I read the title at the top of the most famous technical e-books. It contains pictures and explanations according to a series of sequential steps. I hope that you like this book will benefit you. Also I hope that does not skimp where your comments are considered a catalyst to me and  inspires me to work more. Link Download this book you find at the bottom.



Book Description:

I was a bit dissapointed with the book, it speaks in very general and abstract rather than actual terms. A fairly good introduction to who does what in a web project but did not provide any new 'truth', action points or an implementable project plan. The book is ok as basic introduction into the world of project management but if you have experience in managing web projects the book won't tell you anything new (except what people are getting paid on average).

Before you download the book Install Adobe Reader program


To download the Adobe Reader program Click here




To download the Handbook of Developing Effective Websites
 Click here


Handbook of Developing Effective Websites Reviewed by Mourad mimoune on 12:23 م Rating: 5

ليست هناك تعليقات:

نموذج الاتصال

الاسم

بريد إلكتروني *

رسالة *

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.