Handbook of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge

Handbook of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guides)


Yes, this is the book that I read the title at the top of the most famous technical e-books. It contains pictures and explanations according to a series of sequential steps. I hope that you like this book will benefit you. Also I hope that does not skimp where your comments are considered a catalyst to me and  inspires me to work more. Link Download this book you find at the bottom.


Book Description:

The book is fine, written in but that doesn't bother me as much as the CD was not included in the book. The previous person kept the CD which is making me go out and find the software required for the book.

Before you download the book Install Adobe Reader program




To download the Adobe Reader program Click here






To download the Handbook of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Click here


Handbook of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge Reviewed by Mourad mimoune on 11:10 ص Rating: 5

ليست هناك تعليقات:

نموذج الاتصال

الاسم

بريد إلكتروني *

رسالة *

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.